ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:22:51 GMT
I've tested on Eclipse 3.2 (Windows) and I'm not seeing this behavior - a
regeneration works fine for me.  So, here are some questions:

1. Are the duplicated methods in the DAOs, the model objects, or both?

2. Did the JavaDoc comments get stripped off the methods somehow before
calling Abator?  Abator only knows what to delete by the @abatorgenerated
JavaDoc element.

Jeff Butler