ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "vishakha sawant" <vishakha.saw...@gmail.com>
Subject URGENT: Problem regarding REF Cursor
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:20:02 GMT
Hi,
I am using a patch version iBatis for REF CURSOR. We are using legacy
database
I was getting exception "Cursor is closed" while executing a procedure.

stack trace of that exception is
java.sql.SQLException: Cursor is closed.
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CResultSetAccessor.getCursor(
T4CResultSetAccessor.java:271)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.ResultSetAccessor.getObject(ResultSetAccessor.java
:94)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.getObject(
OracleCallableStatement.java:1368)
    at test.TestSPA.main(TestSPA.java:95)

After doing some R&D I found that the if cursor is 'OUT' parameter and that
is not opened in procedure, it will result in this exception. According to
stack trace I found that in retrieveOutputParameters() method of
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.java  cs.getObject(i+1)  is
causing this exception. For a time being we are catching that exception so
that we can retrieve other OUT values from procedure. Is there any other way
to resolve this issue?
It's urgent.

Regards,

Vishakha sawant