ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "vishakha sawant" <vishakha.saw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with '$' in package name
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 05:12:38 GMT
Hi Clinton ,
Sorry for posting the same problem thrice, I will take care that I won't do
the same in future. Thanks for your prompt reply.   Actually  we were
frustrated because of this problem. It was blocking our development process
and there is nothing regarding this in iBatis- documentation.
Thanks to Niels and you for the solution.
Is it possible to delete that JIRA tickets?
Regards,

Vishakha Sawant