ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "vishakha sawant" <vishakha.saw...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with '$' in package name
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:43:13 GMT
Hi,
We have to call legacy oracle store procedure which has '$' included in
package name. When I try it I fot following exception.
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException
The syntax I am using is as follows
sample$pack.sample_proc
here sample_pack is package name and sample_proc is procedure name.

But when I try it without '$' character it is working fine. As we are using
legacy database we have to use that '$' character so should there is any
other way to avoid this exception with the same package name.

And the another issue is we are using patch version for oraclecursor for
that we need modified sql-map-2.dtd which includs 'resultMap' attribute in
parameter element but current version on "
http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd" does not have this attribute so
what is solution for this problem? and When iBatis is going to include
'resultMap' attribute in parameter element of sql-map-2.dtd file

Thanks and Regards,

Vishakha sawant