ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: SVN Repository
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:50:15 GMT
Thanks.  I was hoping a firefox extension or something browser based.
None of the free SVN clients I've tried support NTLM authentication
which is needed to get past the corp firewall.

________________________________

From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 July 2006 11:22 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN Repository

You need to use an SVN client.  I like this:

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Once you install the SVN client, then you can do an SVN checkout which
will download the latest source.  Then run the build command in the
/build subdirectory.

I think the source is fairly stable - all the tests pass.

Jeff Butler