ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject SVN Repository
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:17:44 GMT

Hi,

There are some improvements since the 2.1.7 release that I would like to
use.   How can I download the latest source code.  I've tried mapping a
web folder to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/ but I am
prompted for a password.

Any idea on how stable is the latest code and is?

Cheers,
Paul

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.