ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michal Bartmanski" <michal.bartman...@star-trac.de>
Subject AW: A quick question need help as ASAP
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:10:02 GMT

Von: Krishnamoorthi, Sruthi (Raytheon)
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juli 2006 16:00
An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Betreff: RE: A quick question need help as ASAP

From: Michal Bartmanski [mailto:michal.bartmanski@star-trac.de]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:58 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: AW: A quick question need help as ASAP

countOfAssignments!=cntOfAssignments

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Krishnamoorthi, Sruthi (Raytheon)
[mailto:Sruthi.Krishnamoorthi@USPTO.GOV]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juli 2006 15:56
An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Betreff: A quick question need help as ASAP

Hi ,
I need a quick solution for this scenario.
I have a sql where
<select id="minAsgnmntGateKeeper" resultMap="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt">
	select count(ASGMT_SEQUENCE_NO) as countOfAssignments,FK_EMPE_NO  from assignment group by
FK_EMPE_NO order by countOfAssignments asc
</select>

My result map is like this

<resultMap id="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt" class="java.util.Hashtable">
	<result property="cntOfAssignments" column="countOfAssignments"/>
	<result property="empNo" column="FK_EMPE_NO"/>
</resultMap>

This is giving me a mapping exception.

Check the result mapping for the 'cntOfAssignments' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name

When I tried to give the map as

<resultMap id="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt" class="java.util.Hashtable">
	<result property="cntOfAssignments" column="ASGMT_SEQUENCE_NO"/>
	<result property="empNo" column="FK_EMPE_NO"/>
</resultMap>

This too gave me the  same error. Could someone provide me a solution to it ASAP.

Thanks,
Sruthi Krishnamoorthi
703-562-9732(Work)
537 A - (Raytheon) Location