ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "hicham abassi" <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need infos about ibatis 3rd party tool
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:05:45 GMT
Thanks Jeff,

In fact, we have an existing VB/PlSQL/Oracle application. We must
write a new webapp with existing business model.
We have a lot of sql query with stored procedure into the select
clause and where clause.
I better discovered the adv of Ibatis by reading the excellent book
"POJOS in action".
Hibernate even it provides some quality features doesn't well target our needs.
I continue my evaluation of Ibatis to try to integrate ibatis into our project.

As you said, if we must think for resultset , what's the adv of ibatis
on classical rowset implementation ? ;)