ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Krishnamoorthi, Sruthi (Raytheon)" <Sruthi.Krishnamoor...@USPTO.GOV>
Subject A quick question need help as ASAP
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:56:27 GMT

Hi ,
I need a quick solution for this scenario.
I have a sql where
<select id="minAsgnmntGateKeeper" resultMap="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt">
	select count(ASGMT_SEQUENCE_NO) as countOfAssignments,FK_EMPE_NO  from assignment group by
FK_EMPE_NO order by countOfAssignments asc
</select>

My result map is like this

<resultMap id="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt" class="java.util.Hashtable">
	<result property="cntOfAssignments" column="countOfAssignments"/>
	<result property="empNo" column="FK_EMPE_NO"/>
</resultMap>

This is giving me a mapping exception.

Check the result mapping for the 'cntOfAssignments' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name

When I tried to give the map as

<resultMap id="minAsgnmntGateKeeperRslt" class="java.util.Hashtable">
	<result property="cntOfAssignments" column="ASGMT_SEQUENCE_NO"/>
	<result property="empNo" column="FK_EMPE_NO"/>
</resultMap>

This too gave me the  same error. Could someone provide me a solution to it ASAP.

Thanks,
Sruthi Krishnamoorthi
703-562-9732(Work)
537 A - (Raytheon) Location