ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: Very Urgent-Badly need you people Help
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:37:35 GMT
Since ArrayList implements List interface.

Child class can be casted to super, but super cannot be casted to its child

Best,

Aram

________________________________

From: rambabu.piridi@wipro.com [mailto:rambabu.piridi@wipro.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:58 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Very Urgent-Badly need you people Help

Found the problem and solution.

The setter method in my code was accepting ArrayList, so it was throwing the  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
argument type mismatch.

But the Ibatis was returning List object.

Why Ibatis can not convert from List to ArrayList. ?????????????

Thanks n Regards,

Rambabu Piridi.

Software Engineer,

Wipro Technologies,