ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: Need help---Mapping of Complex properties
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:58:13 GMT
First of all, try using JavaBeans, which means use bean object with public getters and setters
and make properties private.

For your question I have no answer since I have never met a sample mapping for these kinds
of mappings.

IBatis mapping uses java property name and column name (or index).

If these names are generic (depends on sql statement result) I think it is not possible to
configure mapping for this.

Best,

Aram

________________________________

From: rambabu.piridi@wipro.com [mailto:rambabu.piridi@wipro.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:24 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Need help---Mapping of Complex properties

Hi Mkhitaryan,

I have a bean class User.java

public class User
{
  String id;
  String name;
  List  propList;
}

I have two tables to map the user object

The first table will store the id and name of the user

id   name

---  --------

 and the second table is used to store the List of properties of the User.

The structure of the second table is

id        propName        propVal

Here id is the foeign key from the First table. There can be any number of properties can
exists for a single user.

can you please provide me the Ibatis mapping for this query using the lazy initalization.

Thanks n Regards,

Rambabu Piridi.