ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Daniel Pitts" <Daniel.Pi...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: IBATIS error...
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:16:01 GMT
Perhaps the JUnit test is using a different sqlMap xml file? Check and
see.  If it is, make sure that the JUnit's sqlMap xml file is
valid/correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Lu [mailto:zhlu@umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:05 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: IBATIS error...

Is there any one who has some idea about this issue?

I run a Junit testing and got the following errors:

bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file
[C:\devel\webapps\mtrain\WEB-INF\test\app_beans_test.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing

XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" must be declared
for element type "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" must be
declared for element type "sqlMap".

But my web application runs with all map files and doesn't have any
errors.

But only the JUnit testing failed.

-Henry