ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maarten Meijer <mjmei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:57:25 GMT
Hi Jeff,

FYI: I have reverted back to Eclipse 3.1 and the same problem occurs.
Also of no influence are:
- is the file user modfied, both files with and without user modes
contain duplicates after regeneration
- The line endings of the file, I've tried UNIX and Windows

Do you have some source and unit tests I can try on my machine?