ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jaybytez <jayby...@gmail.com>
Subject Selling iBatis to the skeptics
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:05:19 GMT

I am setting up a brown bag session on Tuesday with two of the successful
apps that I have built with iBatis.  I am trying to find good resources to
help me convince others in our group of the benefits of iBatis.  The
developers I have to be concerned with are primarily J2EE only developers
who like Entity Beans and don't understand the need for this iBatis thing
and its XML.  I on the other hand, have found the benefits of abstraction,
reduction in boilerplate code, and simplified testing.  Any other items or
specific subjects I should discuss in selling iBatis to J2EE developers?

Thanks!

jay blanton
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.