ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: problem with '$' in package name
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:54:48 GMT
As for the first problem:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+use+POUND+or+DOLLAR+symbols+in+my+queries

Second one I don't know.

Niels

From: vishakha sawant [mailto:vishakha.sawant@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 5 juli 2006 10:43
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: problem with '$' in package name

Hi,
We have to call legacy oracle store procedure which has '$' included in package name. When
I try it I fot following exception.
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:

--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml .
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException
The syntax I am using is as follows
sample$pack.sample_proc
here sample_pack is package name and sample_proc is procedure name.

But when I try it without '$' character it is working fine. As we are using legacy database
we have to use that '$' character so should there is any other way to avoid this exception
with the same package name.

And the another issue is we are using patch version for oraclecursor for that we need modified
sql-map-2.dtd which includs 'resultMap' attribute in parameter element but current version
on " http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd" does not have this attribute so what is solution
for this problem? and When iBatis is going to include 'resultMap' attribute in parameter element
of sql-map-2.dtd file

Thanks and Regards,

Vishakha sawant