ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maarten Meijer <mjmei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:15:54 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I have downloaded the source from SVN and got it to compile. I have
built a full plugin and replaced my existing 0.6.5 with that.

In my main workspace I still get the failure with duplicated methods.
A snippet of generated code looks like this, indented with spaces:

public class Cart extends CartKey {

     /**
      * This field was generated by Abator for iBATIS.
      * This field corresponds to the database column
lighting.lcart.c_time
      *
      * @abatorgenerated Tue Jul 18 13:15:48 CEST 2006
      */
     private Date cartCreationTime;

I created a second workspace to test and debug the plugin in. There
there is no problem with duplicated methods there!
A snippet of generated code looks like this, indented tabs:
	/**
	 * This field was generated by Abator for iBATIS. This field
corresponds to the database column lighting.lcart.c_time
	 * @abatorgenerated  Tue Jul 18 13:31:40 CEST 2006
	 */
	private Date cartCreationTime;

Notice the line break that is different!
(Also Jeff, I think that Abator should state its version number in
the comment)

My Editor (BBEdit) recognizes the generated code as having char set
Windows Latin 1, while the default in Eclipse is Mac Roman.

Both Workspaces launch from the same plugin. There must be some
unknown influence of workspace setting on the generated code.

It's getting stranger all the time...

Maarten