ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: error...
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:07:54 GMT
here is the app_beans_test.sql:

   <!-- ============== iBATIS Definitions ============= -->
   <!-- SqlMap setup for iBATIS Database Layer -->
    <bean id="sqlMapClient"
class="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean">
        <property
    </bean>
   <!-- ============== iBATIS Definitions ============= -->

and here is the sql-config_test.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
    PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<!-- Custom Type Handlers -->

<sqlMapConfig>
<typeHandler javaType="edu.umich.med.umms.util.MSDate"

 callback="edu.umich.med.umms.util.typehandler.MSDateTypeHandler"/>

<typeHandler javaType="edu.umich.med.umms.util.MSMonthYearDate"

 callback="edu.umich.med.umms.util.typehandler.MSMonthYearDateTypeHandler"/>

<typeHandler javaType="edu.umich.med.umms.util.MSMoney"

 callback="edu.umich.med.umms.util.typehandler.MSMoneyTypeHandler"/>

 <sqlMap resource="edu/umich/med/umms/mtrain/dao/ibatis_map/misc.xml"/>

Remember, all files work fine in the web app. Errors only occurs during
the JUnit testing.

-Henry