ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Beemsterboer Software <h...@beemsterboer-software.nl>
Subject Re: Selling iBatis to the skeptics
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:52:21 GMT
Here is some ammo for your brown bag session:

- iBatis fits perfectly into the DAO pattern, a "core J2EE pattern".
- Copy one page of Rod Johnson's "J2EE development without EJB".
   The one that describes "The failure of Entity Beans".
  Let the skeptics read that page and videotape the expressions on their
face.

Good luck,
Hans.