ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fred Janon <fja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to use a function on a parameter in an "update" mapped statement?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:26:48 GMT
Hi Ted,

Thanks for the suggestion, I looked at the link you mentioned, but I
don't think that's the issue. It looks like iBatis doesn't even generatr
the correct statement if the log is correct:

PreparedStatement: update jobs      set clientid=?, summary=?,
jobduedate=?    where jobid=?

In this statement, "jobduedate=?" should actually genarated as
"jobduedate=str_to_date(?, '%d/%m/%Y')" I think.

I hope someone gives me a pointer here, I have the suspicion that iBatis
just replaces the right hand side of the '=' by '?' and ignores the
actual RHS expression.

Fred