ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: locating errors in SqlMap
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:35:25 GMT
I would opt to disagree.
Following the suggestions would surely help. You can also put logs for
iBATIS. There are many email threads about that.

I have made many minor to major mistakes in the sql-map files and have been
pointed quite well by iBATIS.

E.g. I do get logs like this

--- The error occurred in xml/Request.xml.
--- Check the updateRequestNumber-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'number' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type

OR,

Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is
no result map named Profile.get-PPI-select-values in this SqlMap.
Caused by:

And I exactly know where to go. Also, get the source code in your path and
you can debug the source code also. That will surely help.

Best Regards
Debasish