ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transaction help please
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:10:48 GMT
It wil be a good design approach to have a dao manager. Its is the business
delegate object and primarily there for your kind of situation.

However, if you have a daomanager then you should not use the mapclient
again in your dao, they will be different transactions. If you do not want
to use the daomanager, do the insert and delete with the same mapclient.

Again, before you are too late and things get out of hands, it will be a
strong suggestion to get a dao manager as a delegate or a service layer as
mentioned above.