ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: result map property as hashmap
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:14:41 GMT
you will need that if needed. I tried to give a normal scenario. Usually,
you call a query obtain an id from that use that to call another query to
get further details. Say, I call

select * from employee. So I get dept id also which is a foreign key. Use
this dept id to call select name from department where deptid=#value#

So this is your EMP_ID. Just  as an example.