ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: result map property as hashmap
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:56:21 GMT
Yes you can do that.
In your first resultmap, you are going to provide the

--- First resultmap ---
<result property="empId" column="EMP_ID" select="getEmployeeDetails"/>

The select id "getEmployeeDetails" has a corresponding resultClass is a
HashMap.

So this way you will only call one query the first one and one of the result
will be a hash map.