ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jan Vissers" <jan.viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: Release date for iBatis 2.2.0
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:27:35 GMT
">>Is there a particular feature you're waiting for?"

Well, in JIRA I can see a change request has been implemented and has
been scheduled for 2.2.0 - which will help us create a Oracle XMLType
custom type handler.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-242

Obviously we could go ahead and anticipate this change prior for
2.2.0 to come out, but I think it is nicer to actually use/test it
with 2.2.0.

Thanks,
Jan.