ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lists as parameterClass
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 04:40:06 GMT
I'm assuming the list is in your map parameter class.

<statement id="getPolicyList" parameterClass= "java.util.Map"
resultClass="xml" xmlResultName="policy">

select acct.acct_id as policyid

from acct, client_acct

where

client_acct.client_id = #clientId#

and acct.acct_id = client_acct.acct_id

and client_acct.client_acct_role_cd in

<iterate open="(" close=")" conjunction="," property="clientRoles">

#clientRoles[]#

</iterate>

</statement>
Brandon