ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maarten Meijer <mjmei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:48:27 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Severe problems with Mylar forced me to remove the complete .metadata
directory in my primary workspace killing all my set preferences.
Incidently that also solved the abator problem :)

Still that leaves the fact that some preference settings can break
abator :(

puzzled, but back to productive work...
Maarten