ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <rambabu.pir...@wipro.com>
Subject Urgent help needed -- queryForList() problem
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:57:39 GMT

Hi,

   In my application I am using Ibatis as datamapper and firebird as the
backend.

In my database, I have 10 records and I want to get first 5 of them.

Here I am using
         sqlMap.queryForList("getUsersList", null, 0, 5) to retrive the
first 5 records from the database.

 But the query is fetching only 3 records.

When I give the boundaries as (0,7) - it is fetching 4 records only.

but my requirenment is to get the records in between the specified
boundaries. i.e, if boundary is specified as (0,7) it should retrieve 7
records, starting from 0.

I am unable to find the problem? Can any one help me in this regard?

Thanks n Regards,
Rambabu Piridi.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com