ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Carson Reinke" <crei...@MarketingAssociates.com>
Subject RE: MS Access LDB locks using JDBC-ODBC bridge and iBATIS
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:09:39 GMT
Did you try to close all the connections?  It is a bit complicated with
Spring, but I believe if you have every bean to set to
"singleton=false", the connection might get reset.

Thanks.

Carson Reinke
creinke@marketingassociates.com
P: 248.333.7700 x108

-----Original Message-----
From: AlexeyG [mailto:agorokhov@z-techcorp.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 3:47 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: MS Access LDB locks using JDBC-ODBC bridge and iBATIS

Hello,

I am attempting to use iBATIS and to access MS Access file via JDBC-ODBC
bridge.

(I am using Spring's "SqlMapClientDaoSupport," but that is probably
irrelevant)

All this runs on Tomcat...  First time DB gets accessed the LDB lock
file is created.  From there on the only way I can remove the lock file
is to kill the JVM...

Any help is greatly appreciated...

- general ideas/info on the way iBATIS behaves with JDBC-ODBC bridge and
locks

- maybe I can somehow get Spring to reset the bean?