ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Lu <mfcp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: abstract resultmap?
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:40:05 GMT
so in the example testDomain.Document can be an
abstract class? And also if I want to insert/update a
book or newspaper what query do I call? I see
update/insertDocument but no update/insert operations
for books and Newspaper thanks

<resultMap id="document" class="testdomain.Document">
    <result property="id" column="DOCUMENT_ID"/>
    <result property="title" column="DOCUMENT_TITLE"/>
    <result property="type" column="DOCUMENT_TYPE"/>
    <discriminator column="DOCUMENT_TYPE"
javaType="string" >
      <subMap value="Book" resultMap="book"/>
      <subMap value="Newspaper" resultMap="news"/>
    </discriminator>
  </resultMap>

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Not+Yet+Documented

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/test/com/ibatis/sqlmap/maps/Documents.xml