ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Lu <mfcp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: transaction help please-exception
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:04:43 GMT
that's exactly what i'm doing,but it's giving me the
exception i posted earlier, I get the sqlmapclient
starttransaction commit and end
my transactionamanager config is
<transactionManager commitRequired="true" type="JDBC">
  		<property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
	    <property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed"
value="false"/>
    	<dataSource type="JNDI">
      		<property name="DataSource"
value="jdbc/myDatasource"/>
	    </dataSource>
	</transactionManager>

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Environment+Specific+Information

> Jeff Butler
>

> On 7/18/06, Bing Lu <mfcplus@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > btw, the application server is websphere 5.1 and
> I've
> > specified the jndi datasource and have a
> > transactionmanger="jdbc", can anyone tell me what
> i'm
> > doing wrong?
> >
> > thanks
> > --- Bing Lu <mfcplus@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm trying the sqlmapclient.starttransaction,
> > > committrasaction for now. but it's giving me the
> > > following exception can anyone tell me what i
> might
> > > be
> > > doing wrong? And I did call
> > > sqlmapclient.starttransaction
> > >
> > > thanks

> > > Could not commit transaction.  Cause:

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
> > > TransactionManager could not commit.  No
> transaction
> > > is started.
> > > Caused by:

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
> > > TransactionManager could not commit.  No
> transaction
> > > is started.
> > > [7/18/06 10:57:18:969 EDT] 63967dea SystemErr
> > > at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.commitTransaction(
> > SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:761)
> > > [7/18/06 10:57:18:969 EDT] 63967dea SystemErr
> > > at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.commitTransaction(
> > SqlMapSessionImpl.java:133)
> > > [7/18/06 10:57:18:969 EDT] 63967dea SystemErr
> > > at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.commitTransaction(