ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: URGENT: Problem regarding REF Cursor
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:49:43 GMT
where you are closing the cursor remove that line . might be it works.

Regards,
Puneet Arya

vishakha sawant <vishakha.sawant@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,
I am using a patch version iBatis for REF CURSOR. We are using legacy database
I was getting exception "Cursor is closed" while executing a procedure.

stack trace of that exception is
java.sql.SQLException : Cursor is closed.
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CResultSetAccessor.getCursor(T4CResultSetAccessor.java:271)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.ResultSetAccessor.getObject(ResultSetAccessor.java:94)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.getObject (OracleCallableStatement.java:1368)
    at test.TestSPA.main(TestSPA.java:95)

After doing some R&D I found that the if cursor is 'OUT' parameter and that is not opened
in procedure, it will result in this exception. According to stack trace I found that in retrieveOutputParameters()
method of   com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.java  cs.getObject(i+1)  is causing
this exception. For a time being we are catching that exception so that we can retrieve other
OUT values from procedure. Is there any other way to resolve this issue?
It's urgent.

Regards,

Vishakha sawant

 Find out what India is talking about on  Yahoo! Answers India.
 So, whatÂ’s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.