ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rick" <ricks_mailingli...@arc-mind.com>
Subject RE: No tree support in iBatis RE: It worked (kinda) RE: One solution to self-join, new feature request.... RE: Employee self-join one to many relationship (iBatis)
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:43:05 GMT
Maybe I'll try the RowHandler first then if that does not work... I'll add
the JIRA request.

I am in JIRA request debt. I found a possible bug the HtmlTree.java
(myfaces) (with a solution) and need to add that as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Meadors [mailto:lmeadors@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:25 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: No tree support in iBatis RE: It worked (kinda) RE: One
solution to self-join, new feature request.... RE: Employee self-join one to
many relationship (iBatis)

> It seems like dealing with trees is a fairly common case, so this could be
> generalized and put into iBatis.

IMO, I think you should add it so we have a reminder of it...even if
we never implement it.

I wonder if a RowHandler implementation would be faster. I guess if
you are bored you could try that, too. ;-)

Larry