ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hoyoung Hwang" <hwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can i use mutiple transction in thread?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 02:02:29 GMT
thans for your answer.

but, i need not nested transaction.
(yes, if ibatis support that, i use that model.)

i want to use muliple transaction (or connection) model.

i need second transaction is commit immediately.
not dependent first transaction.

in first transaction is processing,
another transaction can commit at same thread.

in example--------------
 sqlmapclient.startTransaction();         //first transaction start
sqlmapclient.insert("table.insert",table);
newTrans = sqlmapclient.openSession();
newTrans.startTransaction();              //second transaction start ,
but it is not work.
newTrans.insert("logtable.insert",logtable);
newTrans.commitTransaction();
sqlmapclient.delete("table.delete",null);
sqlmapclient.commitTransaction();