ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brocard Antoine" <antoine.broc...@elca.ch>
Subject RE: error...
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:00:26 GMT
Hi,

Can you provide us the app_beans_test.xml file?

Antoine

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Lu [mailto:zhlu@umich.edu]
Sent: vendredi, 28. juillet 2006 13:52
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: error...

I run a Junit testing and got the following errors:

bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file
[C:\devel\webapps\mtrain\WEB-INF\test\app_beans_test.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing

XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" must be declared
for element type "sqlMap".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" must be
declared for element type "sqlMap".

But my web application runs with all mao file and doesn't have any
errors. The Error occurs only in the JUnit testing.

Any Idea?

-Henry

rambabu.piridi@wipro.com wrote:

> Hi Aram,
>
> Still I am getting NullPointerException. I am unable to find the
problem.

> The following is the ErrorDescription
>
> --- The error occurred while applying a result map.
>
> --- Check the User.userMapForStaticAndDynamicRamBabu.
>
> --- Check the result mapping for the '*properties*' property.
>
> --- Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
>

> Thanks n Regards,
> Rambabu Piridi.

select="RamBabuExtension" />