ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPetstore in cluster
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:29:39 GMT
Yes, and yes.  You'll need to make POJOs serializable.

You'll need to eliminate the use of PaginatedList and possibly turn off lazy

A better alternative is to not cluster.

Buy a hardware load balancer, enable server affinity and deploy as many
copies of JPetStore to as many computers as you like...without all of the
hassle above.

Cheers,  ;-)
Clinton