ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between TypeHandler and TypeHandlerCallback
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:13:19 GMT
Either of them can be used in either place.

It's a matter of preference.  If you like the TypeHandler API better than
the TypeHandlerCallback API...then feel free to use it.

It won't be changing in 2.0, and neither will be compatible with 3.0 (but
migration will be simple from either).

Cheers,
Clinton