ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS DTD served every 2 seconds
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:31:33 GMT
Hi Guido,

You should change your DTD to resolve from ibatis.apache.org, as per the
examples in my previous email.

iBATIS uses a custom entity resolver that will detect either the public or
system identifier for ibatis.com or apache.org to load the DTD from the JAR
file.  You don't have to do anything special.

But you should use the proper doctype anyway.  I think most of the hits are
from other kinds of tools, XML parsers that aren't paying attention to the
entity resolver and old versions of iBATIS that were very strict about what
was resolved from the JAR (using a very specifi public OR system
identifier).

So you shouldn't have a problem.   But you have had a year.   ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton