ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of Reflection
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:05:52 GMT
CGLIB is used for two things:

1) Lazy loading of concrete class types.  This is the only way to achieve
this in Java.

2) "Faster" setting of JavaBean properties.  This enhancement is so minimal,
that in future versions we will not bother with it.

To enable this, set enhancementEnabled="true" and put CGLIB in your
classpath.

It really is that simple.

Cheers,
Clinton