ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement in IBATIS
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:56:51 GMT
Hi Aram,

If you want us to be able to respond in any way that is useful to you, you
must post your source code.

What I can tell you, is that in the 4 years iBATIS has existed, nobody has
actually shown that iBATIS is slower than JDBC in any significant way
(beyond what is expected from the overhead of reflection etc -- which is
truly not significant).

Otherwise, you can read about this person's experience:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg04760.html

Cheers,
Clinton