ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of Reflection
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:30:21 GMT
ARRRGH!!!!! It's 2006 and people are still worried about reflection!!!!????

I advise you find a new client.  ;-)

No seriously, what the heck are they worried about???  Performance?   Let me
guess, someone wrote a for loop that called 1,000,000 getters and proved
that reflection is 300ms slower.

ARRGH!

Clinton  :-)