ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selling iBatis to the skeptics
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:29:20 GMT
>> primarily J2EE only developers
>> who like Entity Beans and don't understand the need for this iBatis thing
>> and its XML

Bwahahahaha!!!!

How about the need for those entity bean things, their XML, their
deployment descriptors, their home and remote interfaces, their DTOs,
and their Business Delegate pattern so you can test the damn
things....

Oh wait.  Nevermind.  I forgot, "the Entity Beans are my data".  Yeah,
and the network is the computer too.

(that's the end of my completely unhelpful response)

Cheers,  ;-)
Clinton