ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange problem reloading SQLMaps
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:25:41 GMT
Oh...I suppose if it's a development activity, then that's okay.  I
was more worried you were trying to do this on your production box.

It should work.  My only guess is that something (perhaps the app
server or XML parser) is caching the XML file.

I don't think you shared the actual problem and/or exception.

Cheers,
Clinton