ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple ResultSet
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:00:36 GMT
Brandon and I were looking at this, and we figure that it should be possible
to implement it for both procedures and regular statements (some DBs support
multiple selects in a single statement).

We shouldn't need a new method on the pulbic interface, as queryForList()
should cover it (a list of "whatevers" -- lists and objects).  But
otherwise, sounds good.

We'd need a comma delimited list of result maps in the configuration
(Brandon's patch for that is sitting on my hard drive, but not checked in).

Brandon also put Derby into our build so that we can test procs now,
including things like this (although two selects in a single statement might
be a good enough test).

Cheers,
Clinton