ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can i use mutiple transction in thread?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:35:42 GMT
Regardless....the JDBC driver and/or database likely doesn't support this.
Few databases do.  I think Sybase (and SQL Server?) support nested
transactions, but they're not recommended.  Oracle supports savepoints,
which is somewhat cleaner...but ideally you should probably just simplify
your transaction model so that this isn't required.

Clinton