ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with '$' in package name
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:33:15 GMT
Hi Vishakha,

First, please don't submit multiple JIRA tickets AND post a dev message.
Your problem will not be solved any faster with 3 messages than it will with
one.

1) As for the $, Niels posted the wiki page which documents this.  Simply
double up the $$ to escape it.

2) The Oracle ref cursor support will be in the next release.  It's already
committed in Subversion.  For now, you can locally host your DTDs on your
filesystem or replace the ones in your custom JAR file (they should be
resolved from the JAR anyway.

Clinton