ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible wrong behavior in ibatis?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 05:39:57 GMT
It's odd to me that setPerson(Person) doesn't work -- that would be a bug.

What is the error you're getting (stack trace)?

(As for the "second" -- you can't have overloaded setters, as it violates
the JavaBeans spec and stops your beans from working with many tools,
including ibatis)

Cheers,
Clinton