ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xdoclet for ibatis
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 20:32:49 GMT
It doesn't really make a lot of sense to map POJOs to tables with iBATIS....

That said, there is something we can do for metadata driven development, and
I'm very interested in it.  However, I wasn't going to use XDoclet.  I'm
planning on supporting Java5 annotations and if I do support some sort of
doclet something-or-other...I'd probably opt for a custom Ant task and QDox
-- much simpler (and smaller) than XDoclet.

Cheers,
Clinton