ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jeremy jardin" <jeremy.jar...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
Subject RE : trace generated request
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:17:48 GMT
Yeah, thx, request are logged... and seems to be all right..

But, have a look :

        UtilisateurExample criteria = new UtilisateurExample() ;
        criteria.setMOBILE(user.getPrivateDatas().get(UserConsts.MOBILE).toString());

        criteria.setMOBILE_Indicator(UtilisateurExample.EXAMPLE_EQUALS);

        ArrayList userList = new ArrayList() ;

        UtilisateurDAOImpl userDao = new UtilisateurDAOImpl() ;
        userDao.setSqlMapClient(sqlMap);

        try
        {
            list = (ArrayList)userDao.selectByExample(criteria);
        }
        catch (SQLException e) ;

--> list is empty even if I'm sure that the request answers 1 result !

Yesterday, it worked !

??