ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maarten Meijer <mjmei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:21:22 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I'm using Ababator 0.6.5 on Mac OSX with Eclipse 3.2. I've disabled
Oxygen to get back the 'Generate iBatis Artifacts' menu item again.
I have decided to use the DAO as wll after all, so I added to the
abatorConfig.xml:
	<daoGenerator type="IBATIS" targetPackage="com.fold1.beans"
targetProject="fold1wt">
   		<property name="enableSubPackages" value="false"/>
   	</daoGenerator>

I then do a 'Generate...' and OPPS, hundreds of errors, mostly
duplicate methods/fields.
Reason: the old generated code is not removed, just stripped of the
comments!
How can I get abator to generate correct code?

Maarten