ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kevin Schraith" <kev...@dbo2.com>
Subject RE: Strange problem reloading SQLMaps
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:26:26 GMT
Well, the actual problem is easy - the file doesn't get reloaded.  No
exception involved. :)

I agree that it must be cached somewhere along the line.  I mainly wanted to
make sure that there was no way that somehow iBATIS was doing the caching.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll post back if I discover the culprit.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 7:26 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Strange problem reloading SQLMaps

Oh...I suppose if it's a development activity, then that's okay.  I was more
worried you were trying to do this on your production box.

It should work.  My only guess is that something (perhaps the app server or
XML parser) is caching the XML file.

I don't think you shared the actual problem and/or exception.

Cheers,
Clinton